Torsiotronic® is the only digital torque screwdriver with a genuine mechanical trigger system, patented by Stahlwille, which gives the user the unmistakable tactile stop signal when the set torque is reached.
- Can be set to indicate only or click - both for clockwise and anticlockwise turning.
- Three operating modes and visual, acoustic and tactile stop signals.
- Visual assessment of the tightening of the screws by means of the traffic light colours on the display and laterally placed LEDs.
- Ratchet with 80 teeth that provide a working angle of just 4.5°.
After the tool trips, the mechanism prevents the pre-set tightening torque from being exceeded.
Stores up to 2,500 tightening jobs and sequences. The data can then be read-out and transferred to a PC via an integrated micro-USB interface.
- Bit holder with attachment F6.3-1/4E
- Rechargeable lithium battery 3.6V - 2.6A