Our cone disassemblers supports are manufactured with the utmost care to preserve the optimal conditions of your toolholders.
The characteristics of the supports avoids possible contact between the cone and support thanks to the shape and the presence of an O-ring.
Keep clean all surfaces to always ensure maximum performance.
The good condition of the cone will always ensure exact setting and precise machining.
Rotation - positioning
1. Pull the indexing knob to unlock
2. Turn into a new position at 0° 90° or 180°
3. Release the knob to block
1. Insert holder making sure the clone is perfectly clean
2. Check the correct positioning into centering dowel
3. Rotate locking knob toward SK or BT according to cone version
1. Rotate locking knob to central positioning
2. Extract holder
Keep informed about our latest news and receive all our offers in your email.