NEBULIS is a hydraulic mineral lubricant with a high natural viscosity index and contains additives to enhance its antioxidant and anti-corrosive properties.
Its formulation makes NEBULIS hydraulic oil suitable for use in compressor turbines and hydraulic systems.
Its characteristics mean that NEBULIS passes the AFNOR NFE 48603 and HL DIN 51524 Part 1 HL tests. It is a high quality hydraulic oil and is excellent for use in industrial air filters and bearings.
ADVANTAGES AND USES:
- Outstanding protective properties
- Incorporated additives that prevent rust and corrosion in the presence of water
- Can be used in turbines and compressors
- Can be used in vacuum pumps and hydraulic systems
- Excellent for industrial air filters and machine tools
- Can be used for plain bearings and in machines with low loads
Viscosity at 40°C(cSt): 32
Viscosity at 100°C(cSt): 5.2
Flash point(°C): 220
Pour point(°C): -15
Solubility in water: Insoluble